Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to the Blogosphere

I read in a book recently that to develop a following with a blog you have to post EVERY DAY. That probably explains why I have very few followers. Sorry I haven't been very good about posting lately. We just moved. But now we are somewhat settled and I'm back to blogging.

I have a couple things coming up that I'll tell you about now:


  • A review of Scratch restaurant in Lake Oswego. We had a chance to go here for my wife's birthday.

  • I plan on making gluten free donuts this weekend. I'll let you know how this experiment goes.

Also, to all the gluten free folks in the Portland metro area (and maybe elsewhere?)- check out your local Grocery Outlet, they have some really great gluten free pasta in right now (at least at the one in Tigard).


That's all for now, but I'll post more, I promise!

No comments: